Did you know you can now get an automatic email update when I publish a new article? Yup, save time and don’t miss a thing. Sign up using the “Get New Posts by Email” box to the right; you can unsubscribe any time with a single click. –>
Based on Google Analytics, these were my most-read marketing blog articles published in 2012:
- Marketing interview: David Baldwin of Baldwin& in Raleigh, AdAge’s top small agency in the country
- Marketing interview: Cartoonist Tom Fishburne on niche marketing, career goals, and raving fans
- Are you a Maker or a Manager? Look at your daily schedule
- Top 5 movies for marketing project managers: Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, and more
- Time management advice from Tina Fey
- Two lawyers walk into a Chick-fil-A…
- What you wish you had known at age 30
- Super Bowl car ads: Selling hope vs. fear
- Be memorable: What I learned from mixing Manhattans at 106 mph (from Ignite Raleigh)
- Are you invisible to recruiters? Take this 5-minute quiz to find your LinkedIn Recruitability Score
Thanks for reading in 2012!
Question: What do you want to see in 2013? You can leave a comment by clicking here.