Last week, I shared my 10 most-read articles in 2011. But it’s not all a popularity contest. Setting aside pageviews, here’s a roundup of my eight favorite blog posts I wrote this year:
- How to get more interviews: 14 resume tips from a marketing agency hiring manager
- Nice rejection letters: A job-search unicorn?
- What if Hunter S. Thompson applied to work for Don Draper of Mad Men?
- Hiring an SEO agency for your business? Ask these 8 questions before signing a contract.
- Why treating marketing agency clients like great tenants will improve your client service
- Give your clients the ‘experience of a lifetime,’ and other marketing tips from the Rocky Mountaineer tourist train in Canada
- Bait and switch at Crown Honda at Southpoint
- What not to say when you apply for a job at an interactive marketing agency
What do you want to see more of in 2012?