Got a quick question about running your marketing agency, looking for career advice, interested in volunteering with Triangle AMA, or just want to say hello? Inspired by Beck Tench‘s office hours, I hold weekly Office Hours every Tuesday.
Why am I doing Office Hours? Having a standing one-hour block each week will help me fit more face-to-face meetings into my schedule. I’d love to meet you!
Office Hours aren’t a substitute for an in-depth Sakas & Company consulting project or coaching session, of course—but buy yourself a cup of hot chocolate or Stumptown coffee from Videri’s coffee counter and let’s chat. There’s no charge.
My office hours are first come, first served unless you reserve a 30- or 60-minute block (between 11:30am and 12:30pm). Anything we discuss is confidential—apart from our being in a public space, of course. See here for more on confidentiality.
Note: I will NOT be doing Office Hours these Tuesdays in 2016:
- January 12th (travel)
- January 19th (travel)
- January 26th (speaking at AMA-Richmond)
- March 1st (prep for High Five Conference)
- March 8th (speaking at AMA Alaska)
- April 12th (travel)
- April 19th (speaking at Raleigh SEO Meetup Conference)
- May 3rd (speaking at PRSA Counselors Academy)
- May 17th (travel for AMA Tulsa)
- July 12th (speaking at Charlotte AMA)
- November 8th (INBOUND 2016)
If you’re visiting from out of town, tweet me at @KarlSakas or call/text me at 919-410-6224 to double-check ahead of time, just in case (I may have an occasional unexpected conflict beyond what’s listed above). See you soon!