Got a quick question, looking for career advice, interested in volunteering with Triangle AMA, or just want to say hello? Inspired by Beck Tench‘s office hours, I’ll be holding weekly Office Hours every Tuesday in 2014.
Why am I doing Office Hours? Having a standing one-hour block each week will help me fit more face-to-face meetings into my schedule. I’d love to meet you!
Office Hours aren’t a substitute for an in-depth Agency Firebox consulting project or coaching session, of course—but buy yourself a cup of hot chocolate or Stumptown coffee from Videri’s coffee counter and let’s chat. There’s no charge.
My office hours are first come, first served unless you reserve a 30-minute block (at 11:30 and 12:00).
Note: I will NOT be doing Office Hours these Tuesdays:
- March 18th (speaking at Raleigh Nonprofit Communicators)
- May 13th (taking Alan Hoffler’s speaking workshop)
- June 24th (vacation)
- September 17th (speaking at AAF of the Midlands in South Carolina)
- October 7th (speaking at Digital PM Summit in Austin)
- October 21st (speaking at AMA MarketingEDGE conference in Houston)
- November 18th (speaking at AAF Asheville in NC and AAF Greenville in SC)
- December 23rd (vacation)
If you’re visiting from out of town, tweet me at @KarlSakas or call/text me at 919-410-6224 to double-check ahead of time, just in case (I may have an occasional unexpected conflict beyond what’s listed above). See you soon!