Got a quick question about running your marketing agency, looking for career advice, interested in volunteering with Triangle AMA, or just want to say hello? Inspired by Beck Tench‘s office hours, I hold weekly Office Hours every Tuesday.
Why am I doing Office Hours? Having a standing one-hour block each week will help me fit more face-to-face meetings into my schedule. I’d love to meet you!
Office Hours aren’t a substitute for an in-depth Sakas & Company consulting project or coaching session, of course—but buy yourself a cup of hot chocolate or Stumptown coffee from Videri’s coffee counter and let’s chat. There’s no charge.
My office hours are first come, first served unless you reserve a 30- or 60-minute block (between 11:30am and 12:30pm).
Note: I will NOT be doing Office Hours these Tuesdays in 2015:
- January 6th (speaking at Hampton Roads AMA)
- February 24th (High Five Conference walk-through)
- April 21st (Dover Harbor volunteer trip)
- June 2nd (speaking at AAF Montgomery)
- June 9th (speaking at AIGA Raleigh)
- September 8th (speaking at INBOUND 2015)
- October 20th (helping at BOLO Conference)
If you’re visiting from out of town, tweet me at @KarlSakas or call/text me at 919-410-6224 to double-check ahead of time, just in case (I may have an occasional unexpected conflict beyond what’s listed above). See you soon!