Last week, I shared my favorite blog posts I wrote in 2011. But what about favorites that didn’t get much attention earlier this year? Here are five articles you might have missed the first time:
- The business of design and marketing: Valuable advice from 5 agency owners at AIGA Raleigh
- Buying jewelry instead of gambling? Unexpected marketing substitutes
- Old-school insults to inspire your copywriting
- Cause marketing: McKinney’s tips for TIMA on creating your own winning nonprofit campaign
- Usability testing: 5 tips from Abe Crystal for digital marketing agencies and their clients
What do you want to see more of in 2012?